Perinatal support plan
Our services begins where traditional providers end theirs.
The Venus Perinatal support plan is a continuity of care model that provides health education and emotional support for women throughout their reproductive health journey.
Unlike others, we don't just sell you a one-off telehealth consultation, our's is a digitised care plan available all step of the way. Once onboarded you will be able to socially interact with others on the same journey through our forums and classes. You will also gain access to our cutting edge tools and applications.
What is included in the perinatal plan ?
- Access to our online antenatal class hosted by qualified & APRHA registered midwifes.
- One 30 minute telehealth consult with a qualified & APRHA registered midwife.
- Access to our online lactation & postnatal class hosted by midwives & IBLC qualified lactation consultant.
- One 30 minute telehealth lactation consult with an IBLC qualified lactation consultant.
- Access to our perinatal chatroom & forum moderated by qualified & vetted postnatal doulas
- Ongoing emotional support during the perinatal period.
- Access to the Venus Pilates & kegel app. for postpartum fitness.
How does it works?
- You sign-up, fill out a questionnaire & get onboarded onto our platform.
- Your dedicated care guide connects with you and learn more about you.
- Your dedicated care guide shows you how to make bookings for online classes and how to access all services available in the perinatal plan.
- The care guide is always there to support you emotionally throughout your reproductive health journey.
- Your subscription allows you to book and attend an online class at your convenience; a 30 minute Telehealth consult; access to the chat room, video contents and apps.
What is the price ?
Similar to a gym membership, our payment is flexible and paid on a month to month basis. A monthly fee of $19.99 AUD gives you full access to all services included in the perinatal support plan.
You can cancel your subscription at any time.
What if I want more than a 30 minute consult?
Top-up Telehealth consultation with a qualified midwife or lactation consultant can be purchased at a fixed discounted rate.
What about home consultation?
Midwife and lactation consultant home visits are available at flexible rates depending on services required.
Home visits by qualified and vetted birth and postnatal doulas for antenatal and/or postnatal domestic support also available at flexible rates depending on services required.